Want to be a game changer?
Here are some creative suggestions
- Challenges: Race, Sponsor, Assist, Partner, Mentor
- Do a squirt water (instead of ice bucket) challenge for Team Backup.
- Hair: Facial or Head shaving or growing challenge.
- Give up a cup (of coffee or junk food) once a week for the price of filling up a Team Backup kid's life. Donate the amount you would have spent on that item. Set it up for a time period.
- Change a bad habit. Donate while rewarding every success or pay penalties for failure.
- Ask your local social group to raise support together. Bingo for foster babies, Fill up a dozen diaper bags for your local children's services emergency shelter.
- Conduct a tournament: Golf, Bowling, Frisbee, Ping Pong, etc. Proceeds for Team Backup.
- Host a party or picnic and ask everybody to make a donation.
- Give anonymously.
- Tell others!